- People who want to understand economics and how it affects daily life.
- As much as possible it will avoid technical jargon but be accessible to non-students of economics.
- It will answer commonly asked questions on economics (e.g. who does the government borrow from, why don't we print more money, does technological change cause unemployment)
- Explaining headlines from the Economist and Financial Times
- The hope is that it will explain economics to anyone who has never studied it (or studied many years ago)
- In writing this book, I've noticed there is a degree of overlap with my basic A Level - Economics Revision Guide.
- However, since there is no exam to pass, I feel much more freedom in writing the easiest way to explain.
- Though non-academic it will be useful for students who want some summer reading before their university or A Level course begins.
If you have any economic questions, you've always wanted answered I would love to hear them!
You can fill in contact form or leave a comment on this post.