There is a range of everyday questions, related to economics.
- Why do People wait outside train doors delaying people getting off when they would be better giving more space?
- Is it worth paying for municipal car parking charges when the chance of getting fined for not paying is low?
- Why Should I wash my Car? It will be dirty tomorrow?
- My girlfriend never orders cake for dessert, but, then always eats my cake that I order - what should I do?
- In restaurants, my husband always chooses better items than me, but, it's boring to always choose the same as him. What should I do?
- Dear Undercover Economist at Amazon.co.uk