It is easy to focus on the negative in economics, but the reduction in unemployment and inflation in the UK and other countries should be cause, for at least some collective pats on the back.
- Discuss the Difficulties of Controlling Inflation
- Does Devaluation Cause Inflation
- Should the Aim of the Government be to Attain Low Inflation?
- Explain What Can Cause a Sustained Increase in the Rate of Inflation
- Reasons for Low inflation in the UK
- Inflation Explained
- Explain what is meant by Natural Rate of Unemployment?
- What Can Cause Natural Rate of Unemployment to Change over time?
- Should the Main Macro Economic Aim of the Government be Full Employment?
- What is the True Level of Unemployment in the UK
- What explains low inflation and low unemployment in the UK?